Subject: updates on draft info for dita-specializations Github repo

Hi,

Here is an updated draft for the information to go on the front page of the oasis-open/dita-specializations Github repository. There are some bracketed text which are either questions, or text which can't be inserted until we actually approve this. Plus, I couldn't find the nammmmes of the folks who will be maintaining it, so that's not filled in.

Nancy

Nancy Harrison
Infobridge SolutionsÂ
nharrison@infobridge-solutions.com