Subject: Draft blurb for DITA 2.0 Webinar revised

Title DITA 2.0: A Not Backwards Compatible Release, Part II

Presenters

Description Join members of the DITA Technical Committee on Tuesday, 05 October 2021 to answer your questions about DITA 2.0. Because DITA 2.0 is NOT backwards compatible, we want to engage vendors and developers of DITA solutions early on.

In this 60-minute session, we'll answer your questions about DITA 2.0. We'll also provide links to the final grammar files for DITA 2.0, as well as drafts of the DITA 2.0 specifications.

This is a follow-up to the "DITA 2.0: A Not Backwards Compatible Release" Webinar held on Tuesday, 15 June 2021. You can view a recording of that Webinar at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAw_hbFn1C0 ; you also can download a PDF of the slide deck at https://www.slideshare.net/kriseberlein/dita-20-a-not-backwards-compatible-release-249384017.

Please bring your questions to the Webinar. If you already know what questions you want to ask, please send them to kris@eberleinconsulting.com

.

OASIS Distinguished Contributor
www.eberleinconsulting.com