Subject: Syncrosoft and tooling for DITA 2.0 reviews

FYI

OASIS Distinguished Contributor
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Fwd: [dita] Tooling for DITA 2.0 reviews
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 12:39:09 +0000
From: Scott Hudson <scott.hudson@servicenow.com>
To: Kristen Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>

Hi Kris,

I forgot to cc you on my initial contact, but here is their response...

--Scott
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Radu Coravu <radu_coravu@sync.ro>
Date: November 3, 2021 at 5:14:58 AM MDT
To: Scott Hudson <scott.hudson@servicenow.com>, George Bina <george@oxygenxml.com>, Cristian Talau <cristi_talau@sync.ro>, Radu Pisoi <radu_pisoi@sync.ro>
Subject: Re: Fwd: [dita] Tooling for DITA 2.0 reviews

[External Email]

A couple of rectifications to my previous email:

the Oxygen WebHelp in-browser editor->the Oxygen WebAuthor in-browser editor

We have an Oxygen WebHelp server->We have an Oxygen WebAuthor server

Regards,

Radu