Subject: Status of review A: Basic topic elements, multimedia elements, and alternative-titles domain

The review is closed. Below is a screen capture of the leader board:

Folks who participated in the review (adding Robert, here) reflected 43% of the voting membership of the TC, plus Stan Doherty. Dawn Stevens also participated, but there was a error (DITAweb? Browser?) and her comments were not saved.

All comments have been handled, with the exception of Nancy Harrison's; Nancy snuck her comments in late last night! (Nancy, we'll address your comments, and their resolution will be shown when we post the final PDF of the review comments later this week.)

OASIS Distinguished Contributor
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)