Subject: Use of the term "pseudo-topic"

The following is the definition of the navigation token for @title-role. It appears in the <titlealt> topic.

Specifies that the content of the <titlealt> element contains the title for use in tables of content and other navigation aids. In some cases, when processing a <titlealt> that has no @href, this also is used as the title of the generated pseudo-topic, if applicable. If not present, this role is fulfilled by the linking role.

Can we come up with wording that does not include "pseudo-top"? If not, how should we define "pseudo-topic"?

OASIS Distinguished Contributor
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)