Subject: Status of review C -- and two open comments

Below is a screen capture of the leader board. Remember that the review will be open until end of business next Monday, 06 December 2021. Since this has been a two-week review, we do not plan to extend the deadline.

There are two open comments: one in the <alt> topic, and the other in the <image> topic:

<alt>

The comment pertains to the short description, which currently reads: "Alternate text is a textual description of an image. Systems can display the alternate text when the image cannot be rendered or viewed by the reader."

Thoughts? We could simply change the short description to read: "Alternate text is a textual description of an image. Systems can display the alternate text when the image cannot be rendered or when the reader is using assistive technology."

<image>

The comment pertains to the @height attribute, which currently is defined as "Indicates the vertical dimension for the resulting display. The value of this attribute is a real number (expressed in decimal notation) optionally followed by a unit of measure from the set of pc, pt, px, in, cm, mm, em (picas, points, pixels, inches, centimeters, millimeters, and ems respectively). The default unit is px (pixels). Example values include 5, 5in, and 10.5cm."

(Obviously, this should be reworked to ensure that the units of measurement and abbreviations are in alphabetical order -- and we need to ensure that the definition is reused across the topics for the elements that specify @height and @width.)