Subject: Comment in review of DITAVAL elements

We currently have the following content in both the <prop> and <revprop> topics. Note the content highlighted in yellow in the screen capture:

We have the following commentary in the DITAweb review:

Do we still want to be limited to the XSL 1.1 specification?

zlawson

updated

comment

21/3/2022 01:55:57

Hmm ... I added the link text to the xref element. The URL might still be what was first specified for DITA 1.1 in 2007. @Robert? Do we want to make a change here?

The latest release of XSLT is XSLT 3.0 from 2017, but I'm not sure about XSL specifically.

We potentially could:

  • Update the cross reference to point to a newer version of XSL spec (although I don't know if there have been changes for the color element.)
  • Leave the current cross reference as-is
  • Simply list the colors listed in the XSL 1.1 spec:  aqua, black, blue, fuchsia, gray, green, lime, maroon, navy, olive, purple, red, silver, teal, white, and yellow

----

Marking this as REFERRED, and sending e-mail to the TC asking for a volunteer to do the research on this item.

keberlein

updated

comment

21/3/2022 17:56:17

Can I get a volunteer to do the necessary research on the XSL specs?