Subject: RE: Use of passthrough

Hello,

also my investigation showed that SAP is currently not using “passthrough”.

Best regards/viele Grüße

Carsten

From: dita@lists.oasis-open.org <dita@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Dawn Stevens
Sent: Donnerstag, 7. April 2022 00:14
To: dita <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [dita] Use of passthrough

Hello,

Per my action item I followed up with a couple of clients who I thought might be using passthrough. One was and one wasn’t.

Skyward uses passthrough to send conditions related audience and product to MindTouch, which then dynamically filters content based on the user’s login information. I’ve asked them to provide a quick summary, which I’ll forward.

You may recall I mentioned Ingeniux and that I thought it was using this information for another client. However, this is a “wish list” item only. That functionality has not been built at this time in their Ingeniux implementation.

Dawn