Subject: Request for TC feedback about @subjectrefs proposal

I was expecting to send the stage three proposal to reviewers (Robert, Gershon, Carsten) last Friday, but ran into some glitches when considering how to update the example topics in the “Cascading metadata” section of the spec.

I don’t think setting @subjectrefs on <map> will be something that folks often do, but it would make it easier to explain how @subjectrefs cascades from a <mapref> element to the topics referenced in the submap.

I was hoping to simply edit the following topic: “Example: How attributes cascade from one map to another” …

Draft stage three proposal attached, as well as a PDF of the extant example topic.