Subject: Companies that used to have some one on the DITA TC

The following companies used to have at least one employee who joined the DITA TC:

Companies that used to have someone on the DITA TC (but no longer do)

  • Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)
  • Altera
  • ARM Limited
  • Astoria Software
  • AstraZeneca
  • Avaya
  • Blackberry
  • BMC Software
  • Citec
  • Comet Communications
  • Content Technologies ApS
  • DITA Exchange
  • Doczone
  • EMC
  • Flatirons Solutions
  • Fonto
  • Freescale
  • Hyperwrite Pty Ltd
  • Idiom Technologies
  • In.vision
  • Information Mapping
  • Innodata Isogen
  • Innovatia
  • ISIS Papyrus
  • JustSystems Canada
  • Kaplan Publishing
  • Lionbridge
  • LSI
  • Madcap Software
  • Mekon Ltd
  • Minitab
  • Moldflow
  • NXP Semiconductors
  • Oberon Technologies
  • PTC
  • Quark
  • Really Strategies
  • RenderX
  • Research in Motion
  • RSI Content Solutions
  • Schneider Electric
  • SiberLogic
  • STMicroelectronics
  • Sun Microsystems
  • Sybase
  • Symantec
  • The Boeing Company
  • Trados
  • Vasont Systems

I compiled this information by downloading a spreadsheet from the DITA TC roster, after I’d specified that I wanted “inactive members”.