Subject: Stage three proposal #647 ("Remove classification domain and add subjectrefs attribute") ready for review

Proposal attached. After I send this e-mail, I'll do the following:

  *   Upload the DITA source for the proposal to SVN
  *   Set up a Content Fusion review

Reviewers, in case you want to see the updated spec content in context, I'll attach of the PDF of the relevant content. Changes based on proposal #647 are marked in blue, while red continues to highlight the changes made as a result of the DITA web reviews. (The content about subject scheme maps and cascading metadata has already been reviewed, so please do not suggest any revisions UNLESS your suggestions pertain to changes outlined in proposal #647.)

The following screen capture shows which topics in that content the proposal for #647 affects:

[cid:image001.jpg@01D87824.8218AA80]

Owner, Eberlein Consulting LLC
kris@eberleinconsulting.com
Skype: kriseberlein; voice: +1 (919) 622-1501