Subject: Forward from Eliot re organization of the DITA specializations GitHub repo

FYI.

Owner, Eberlein Consulting LLC
kris@eberleinconsulting.com

Skype: kriseberlein; voice: +1 (919) 622-1501

From: Eliot Kimber <eliot.kimber@servicenow.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2022 10:51 AM
To: kris eberleinconsulting.com <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>
Subject: Re: Regrets 8/23/22

I like the content-oriented directories.

For the DTD/RNG, I’ve always like having a “doctypes” directory under which is then rng/, dtd/ etc.

So I would have src/{contentdir}/doctypes/rng|dtd

This then lets you have other things that are not doctypes parallel with that, i.e., CSS, templates, etc.

Sr Staff Content Engineer

O: 512 554 9368

M: 512 554 9368

servicenow.com