Subject: RE: Problem appendices

My thoughts below. One thing we need to keep clearly in mind is that these topics were moved to “Appendixes”, because folks had concerns about the content appearing in the normative section of the spec.

So, it is highly likely that content will need to be highly edited if we want to move these topics into the normative chapters of the  spec.

@Eliot, @Robert, @Gershon – I’ll be interested in seeing your take on what you think we should do about these topics.

Owner, Eberlein Consulting LLC
kris@eberleinconsulting.com