Subject: FW: Review of 3rd Stage Proposal 397

Forwarding the mail for the initial review of Proposal 397 (Cleanup items) as I didn’t copy it when originally sent on 27 Aug 2022.

Sr Staff Content Engineer

O: 512 554 9368

M: 512 554 9368

servicenow.com

LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook

From: Eliot Kimber <eliot.kimber@servicenow.com>
Date: Saturday, August 27, 2022 at 1:52 PM
To: Gershon (gershon@precisioncontent.com) <gershon@precisioncontent.com>, Robert Anderson <robert.dan.anderson@oracle.com>, Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>, Nancy Harrison <nharrison@infobridge-solutions.com>
Subject: Review of 3rd Stage Proposal 397

The DITA, PDF, and HTML for Proposal 397 is attached.

This proposal skips right to stage 3 per TC agreement.

The proposal reflects all the changes I found in the various pull requests Robert created in the process of implementing these changes, so I think the review is mostly a matter of making sure I didn’t miss anything.