Subject: Comments on the draft committee note for "Migrating to DITA 2.0"

Kudos, Eliot and Zoe for putting things in place!

I took a quick look and here are a few comments:

  • I think that readers would appreciate some quick reference tables that list the elements and attributes that are removed.
  • Another useful item would be a list of elements that have a new specialization base in DITA 2.0, which folks could reference when consider whether they need to update specializations or stylesheets.

Owner, Eberlein Consulting LLC
kris@eberleinconsulting.com