Subject: Getting set up to work on the DITA for Technical Content spec

I’m excited that folks volunteered to help with the editing effort for the Technical Content spec. Now that we are in the new year, it’s time for folks to get set up. The first steps are:

  1. Creating a GitHub account (if you do not have one already)
  2. Forking the DITA for Technical Content GitHub repository

When I look at who has forked the repo, I don’t seem many of the volunteers:

Folks, please ensure that you have forked the repo before our DITA TC call on the 10th. If you need instructions, I’ll attach a PDF.

Owner, Eberlein Consulting LLC
kris@eberleinconsulting.com

Skype: kriseberlein; voice: +1 (919) 622-1501