Subject: (Updated) Comments from the current review that we need to discuss

Hi, folks.

There are several comments from the current review that we need to discuss. The links below go to the topic in the Content Fusion review, so if you have not yet used Content Fusion, you’ll need to decide on how you want to log in. You can log in using your GitHub or Google credentials, or you can set up a Content Fusion user ID and password.

  • <codeblock>
    • Font conventions and RFC-2119 terminology (page 3 in PDF
    • Where do we want to cover font and other formatting conventions? Currently they are in a non-normative appendix topic: Formatting conventions. Should they be in the “Rendering expectations” sections of individual topics instead? Or in both places?
  • <userinput>: Appropriate tagging for code samples in the “Example” section of element-reference topics (page 12 in PDF)

A PDF of the Content Fusion review is attached.

Owner, Eberlein Consulting LLC
kris@eberleinconsulting.com

Skype: kriseberlein; voice: +1 (919) 622-1501