Subject: Contemplating sunsetting the xNAL domain

As we scroll through the comments on the xNAL review, I wonder again if it might be worth moving the xNAL markup out of the standard and into the repository that will hold the updated learning-and-training, machinery, and other lesser-used grammar files that are not part of 2.0?

If we did that, it would drop 26 elements from the 2.0 tech-comm vocabulary. We've actually kept the grammar files up to date with DITA 2.0 during all of the changes, so that work is complete; if we just move it into the "dita-specializations" repository with the other grammar files, they will be ready to integrate with any conforming DITA 2.0 shell.

I'm curious to hear what others think about this one...

Thanks,
Robert