Subject: FYI -- Continued interest in DITA glossaries

Hi -
I touched base with some folks who have been elbow deep in glossary spec reviews and updates. Here are their updatesÂ. . ..
Based on our TC conversation this morning, there is a substantial interest in glossaries in general and glossary specÂwork in particular.
Kris asked me to forward this through to the TC list.Â
Stan  Â

Bill Burns:
Unfortunately, Iâm not going to be able to continue my work with the TC given my responsibilities at work (as well as my school schedule). My OASIS membership will be expiring.Â

Keith Schengili-Roberts:
I did do some work on the glossary material and have some content I can send along.
Will send you the code/info I was able to put together later today.Â

Frank Wegmann:
Count me in (with limited bandwidth) to help out on glossaries, before youâre alone with it. ;) We can meet after Keith has had the chance to hand over his state of work.