doc-mgmt message

Subject: Mailing of Documents? Discusson archives?

Karl,

I don't know that all TC members would want it but it would be nice to
have the option to have documents emailed to requesting members when
they are placed in the document archive. I try to remember to get the
most recent files when I am traveling but invariably I am in an airport
and I am missing the most recent version of a document.

Not sure it falls under document management but having the ability to
request tar/zipped archives from the mailing lists would also be quite
handy.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

--