doc-mgmt message

Subject: Re: [doc-mgmt] re: [chairs] need input for doc mgmt requirements

Karl,

Ooops!   You got me ; -)

I'd seen all these needs from people earlier as we migrated to Kavi,
who want to have chunks of schemas and html in sub-directories
and sub-sub-directories with embedded links - so I was thinking -
give them a sandbox they can configure to their hearts content -
and does all the tracking and history automatically.

Also - I like the way you can do guest books, FAQs and Comment
areas in WIKI automatically, and quickly add download and
resource sharing areas..

This is a very nice ad hoc collaborative toolset that compliments
Kavi well.   And maybe that is simply put what the need is here.

Kavi = formal collaboration, WIKI = ad hoc collaboration + tracking.

Cheers, DW.

Message text written by INTERNET:karl.best@oasis-open.org

This first phase was supposed to be for gathering requirements (not
suggested solutions) but we can add this to the list for later.

-Karl
<