doc-mgmt message

Subject: Review of issue stated in last meeting

Hi All,

I realize it is a bit late to be adding anything to the issues list/wish
list at this point, so I only wanted to review my request in the last call.
There is a wealth of supporting materials developed during research, links,
and explanatory materials that go into these specs, and it would be helpful
if we had either: a) a separate page such as we have for Documents,
Minut4es, etc ( to which we could have ftp access and which we could
structure for ease of understanding by the public) for those materials to
be accessible by the public from the TC webpage; or, b) a more legible
assortment of categories in the documents sections of the kavi setup.

I find the boxed-in tables of lists distracting, and the lack of space for
explanations to which the public has to link in order to see more boxed in
details to understand what they are requesting. I don't mind it for the TC
documents per se, but for public it is quite a bit of effort to get
documents one at a time, and there simply is no way to offer a set of links
to reference sites.

Ciao,
Rex