doc-mgmt message

Subject: Re: [doc-mgmt] Standardized XML format for OASIS documents or documentmetadata

I never suggested we 'mandate' an editing tool, merely that OASIS
provide licenses for one in the event that we do mandate an XML format
for the specifications.  I think the W3C does this, and that is probably
why they have been successful in keeping people away from proprietary
editing programs.

-matt