doc-mgmt message

Subject: RE: [doc-mgmt] Groups Represented & Apologies...

I missed the first call, but not the second. My TC's include

LegalXML Steering Committee - Vice Chair
OdrXML TC - Co-Chair
CourtFiling
eContracts
Transcripts

Co-Chair of ABA Task Force on eLawyering, which espoused LegalXML and got
our Board of Governors to sign up.

You may have guessed by now that I am lawyer!:-), but I have be a tech
consultant for over 25 years, having done a decade long stint in two the Big
8 (then) Accounting Firms/ Consulting Divisions working on Litigation
Support Systems.  I was General Counsel and a founder of JusticeLink, an
eFiling company acquired up by LexisNexis (sans moi). I've lot and lots of
bibliographic and full text database implementations for legal research and
litigation documents.

Jim Keane
JKeane.Law.Pro
‘<Litigation Systems Analysis>’
http://www.jkeane.com <http://www.jkeane.com/>

 20 Esworthy Terrace
 North Potomac MD 20878
 Phone: 301-948-4062
 Fax: 301-948-8924
 (N.B.: NEW FAX NUMBER)

Co-Author and Annual Update Editor of
  Litigation Support Systems, An Attorney Guide 2nd Ed.
<http://west.thomson.com/store/SearchResults.asp?Keyword=litigation+support+
systems&ProductType=Products&Submit.x=13&Submit.y=10>
(WestGroup, 1992, 800 pages, looseleaf, updated through 2002)