doc-mgmt message

Subject: RE: [chairs] Collaboration tools : swiki, twiki, et al.

+2 on an OASIS wiki. I had just noted the potential for this kind of
very loose collaboration environment in the DocMgmt discussions.

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: David RR Webber - XML ebusiness [mailto:Gnosis_@compuserve.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 4:35 PM
To: Matthew MacKenzie
Cc: OASIS Chairs

Matt,

+1.

I for one would LOVE this feature.  Yes please!

DW.
Message text written by Matthew MacKenzie

A good project for the technical team at OASIS when they get some spare
time might be able to allow all TC members to wiki on HTML files
uploaded to Kavi, that way wiki can co-exist with the rudimentary
document management we have right now.

<

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/chairs/members/leave_workgr
oup.php