Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Must %section-autolabel% start at 1?

On Wed, May 24, 2000 at 04:04:57PM +0200, Steffen Maier wrote:

> reason? Well, I was the only student at university insisting on writing
> his seminar with DocBook.

Good for you! <bg>

> See the TDG for the label attribute in elements chapter, sect? and
> possibly others

I'm there dude. That did the trick. Thanks, and, to paraphrase Hunter
Thompson, don't take any guff from those university swine. I'm sick of
people saying, in so many words, "SGML? Oh, a unix geek."

--
Bob Bernstein                | Injustice anywhere is a threat to
at                           | justice everywhere.   -- Martin