Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Slick Talking DocBook Salesman + diary

Now I feel spoiled.... I just installed all the sgml and DocBook packages
from Debian, and everything sems to work (so far... I'm a beginner at
Docbook. But I'm getting html and ps output fairly easily, even if I don't
understand all the error messages from sgmltools yet).

The most helpfull help I have found so far is comparing the sgml input
from the cd that comes witht the TDG, and the output in html or in print
(the book itself !).

I use this in reverse too a lot: Look at the book, find what I'm trying to
do, and check for the sgml input for that section.

I haven't started fighting with DSSL yet, but wil do soon, as there are a
lot of things I don't like in the way jade print things "by defaults".

Yves.
----
Yves Dorfsman                                        dorfsmay@cuug.ab.ca
                                         http://www.cuug.ab.ca/~dorfsmay