Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: DOCBOOK: More problems with DocBook and Spanish.

On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, Ismael Olea wrote:

> >         This is where it really hurts...
> >

> 	If you read Spanish, I've tried to document this problem and its fix:
> http://LuCAS.HispaLinux.ES/~olea/docbook/problemas-db-es.html

	No hablo espanol...  I used DocBook to create a manual for work
(in English).  Someone else at work translated the manual into Spanish.
I'm trying to publish it.

	I tried using Babelfish (babelfish.altavista.com) to look at your
page.  It's hard to understand its translation.  Could you give a summary
of what to do in English?  Thanks for the prompt reply and all of your
help.

-- Kevin Conder, kevin@kevindumpscore.com (my email)
-- http://cluster.interaccess.com/~kconder (my homepage)