Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Slick Talking DocBook Salesman + diary

> From nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk Wed Jun 21 15:37:46 2000
> Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:58:20 +0000
> From: Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
> To: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@pasteur.fr>
> Cc: Yves Dorfsman <dorfsmay@cuug.ab.ca>, papowell@astart.com,
>         docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org, kevinmd@hsc.edu, ndw@nwalsh.com,
>         nik@freebsd.org
> Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Slick Talking DocBook Salesman + diary
>
> > DocBook Salesman + diary" worked on FreeBSD. FreeBSD is a system for Real
> > Men. You have to be able to install anything by hand. Matter of taste.
>
> While I am undoubtedly a Real Man [ pause, while I count the hairs on my
> chest :-) ], you don't have to install everything by hand on FreeBSD.

I have forwarded your comments about 'Real Men' to Carolyn, our ex
student intern.  She and Guido are planning to carve 'BOFH' on your
forhead.  Just thought I would warn you.  I hear the weather in Tierra
Del Fuego is lovely this time of year.

Patrick ("Gender neutral, here.  We work everybody to death,
  regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, or sex.
  We have no time for sex anyways.") Powell