Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: docbook rtf print table problem

I sent this bug report to Norm a few weeks ago.  Here is his
suggested fix:

> Odd. But fixed. Change (make paragraph...) to (make display-group...)
> in the title-sosofo and table-sosofo constructions in the top-level
> processing for the table element.

I tried this fix and it seems to work in most cases, except when you have a
<programlisting> or other content in a table cell in which whitespace
and/or carriage returns are significant.  I suggested to
Norm that he keep the (make paragraph...) and find some way to make
sure that the paragraph is not indented.  We shall see what sort of
fix finds its way into the next stylesheet release.

-karl