Subject: active ulink in PDF?

[ Probably this a FAQ ]

Has anybody a solution to make <ulink> "active" in PDF-output?
I know this is up to the frontend (pdfjadetex) but I can't figure
out how to achieve this.

Using:
- DocBook, 3.1
- DSSSL, 1.54
- pdfjadetex, 0.13d

Michael
--
          Looking for an X11 based PalmPilot Address Manager?
        Have a look at http://www.in-berlin.de/User/miwie/pia/