Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Strange behaviour with images + DSSSL stylesheet (bug?)

"Juan R. Migoya" <jmigoya@ingeteam.es> writes:

> You can find how to do it looking at './print/dbadmon.dsl' (admonitions). See the
> $admon-graphic$ definition.
>
> Hope this help. Regards,

Thanks, Juan.

And sorry for taking too long to answer... I've had time to take a
better look at it just now.

The problem is that I just want the part that add the suffix, without
having to redefine everything again... (besides it would be much
better to have this implemented in the standard DocBook since everyone
would benefit from it --- and it's consistency with graphics behaviour
would make migrating to imagedata easier --- and I won't have to merge
changes on lots of files :-))

And I couldn't find it again... It seems to me that there's a function
to get the information and append it to the filename but it only works
with "graphic". Admonitions are calling this function because they are
only needed for this and nothing more elaborated...

Thanks again,
--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações
Publishing Department                   Conectiva S.A.