Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Problems with xsl style-sheets

Normally I use the DSSSL style-sheets (1.54).

Just out of interest, I've been trying out the xsl style-sheets
(1.14).

So far, I've encountered three problems:

1) I can't find any documentation on how to do chunking
 (I did try using xttabular.xsl with Norman's website dtd, and this
 worked ok, except that each html file produced had a line such as:

</head><?dbhtml filename="test1.html">

within it.

2) XT complains of a syntax error on this line:

 <![%html;[

jade accepts this OK.

3) With the html (or xhtml) style-sheets, I get an error:

No template matches titleabbrev.

The fo style-sheet does not complain (but it does not seem to use the
titleabbrev, as far as I can tell by looking at the resulting fo output.
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire