Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Creating Different Output Formats Using DocBook V4.1 XML

/ Sean Donnellan <sean@donnellan.de> was heard to say:
[...]
| 2000.1.19 03:00	cleared	unremarkable text goes here that is unremarkable
| 			 in every way.
|
| 	  04:00 	More unremarkeable text goes here
|
| 2000.2.25	open	text goes here that is remarkeable in every way
| 			 <link>	</link>
| 			<literallayoutorsomethinglikethat></>

It looks like this to me:

<informaltable>
<tgroup cols="4">
<tbody>
<row>
  <entry>2000.1.19</entry>
  <entry>03:00</entry>
  <entry>cleared</entry>
</row>
<row>
  <entry></entry>
  <entry>04:00</entry>
  <entry></entry>
</row>
<row>
  <entry>2000.2.25</entry>
  <entry></entry>
  <entry>open</entry>
</row>
</tbody>
</tgroup>
</informaltable>

No?

| This might be a better example of what I had planned. It would be able to
| span multiple pages and due to the frame being open to the bottom of the
| page the reader could see that the item/entry being read isn't completed
| on that page.

You'll have to ask Sebastian about rendering issues :-)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Well-being is attained by little