Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: next apps supporting docbook?

Recently I found:
http://www.step.de/swork

<cite>
STEP Group announces "SWORK - The SGML Workshop" a Windows
application for teaching, learning, and understanding different facettes of
SGML processing concepts, query languages, conversion strategies, and style
sheets.

SWORK is a tool to playfully explore SGML concepts. SWORK is your personal
SGML workshop! You can analyze your SGML files with XPath (e.g. show all
section titles) to get to know the structure of your documents. On the other side
you are able to convert your SGML data to RTF files using style sheets.

SWORK is an integrated SGML application which includes:

[...]
     An SGML to RTF converter, supporting CALS tables, AAP maths and
     graphics
[...]
     And a ready-to-use DOCBOOK adaptation (style sheet, compiled DTD)
     for use with SWORK.

SWORK runs on Win 95/98/NT Intel PCs.
</cite>

Work properly (of course without correct handling document-level language
setting (ie <article lang="pl">). Licence is terrific (I found that utility to
give our cooperators editable version of DocBook sources).

--
Ziemek Borowski ZB137-RIPE http://ziembor.waw.pl/zmb/ 1024D/5858F604