Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Dependency generator

Since we build large documents out of multiple entities, I'd like
to get a dependency generator working, for all the obvious reasons.

I could hack one together in perl, but was wondering it there was
on around already?

Or can jade be coerced into producing output that's convertible
to dependencies?

Or does anybody have a suggestion on whether the sgml parsing
modules that perl apparently has would make it easy to do a
good job on this?

Thanks!
Sam

--