Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: reference guide markup / formatting

    > Jorge Godoy escribió:
    >>  Hi!
    >>
    >> Is there anybody here that has already done a reference guide
    >> using DocBook plus standard tools (jade, jadetex, etc.)? We're
    >> thinking about doing it. I know how to do it in LaTeX, but I'd
    >> like to know if there's how to do it with DocBook SGML.

    > 	What is your problem exactly? You mean a reference guide for
    > commands?

Sorry! I've just seen it now!!! It's a "Reference Card"!!! :-)) The
ones you buy and are folded in three or four. These are very nice to
have and we want to do something similar with the above tools.

See you,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.