Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: XSL: sect3 labels

I'm using version 1.18 of Norm's XSL stylesheets with DocBook XML
4.1.2.  My customization layer contains the following parameter:

   <xsl:variable name="section.autolabel">1</xsl:variable>

I converted a document to HTML and got section labels like this:

   1
   1.1
   1.11

The last instance should be 1.1.1.  The last time I converted this document
was 20 June, with version 1.13 of the stylesheets, and it worked
fine.  Perhaps Norm's fix on 17 July for Hans Ulrich Niedermann broke it?
--
Jon Willeke, Quality Engineer
InterSystems Corp.