Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Installing on RedHat Linux (Was: Jade/DSSSL vs.DocBook XML V4.1.2)

    Gregory> What issues do you have with the tools on RH 6.2?  I've

They are not set up for use with DocBook XML, just the old-fashioned
sort of DocBook (what's the politically correct term? :-) )

I found it took me several days to work out how to do it (and that was
with help from this list).

The instructions I gave were based on the instructions I provide with
the project for which I mostly use DocBook, so it was not a great
effort to share them with the list - mostly cut and paste (and
removing markup tags :-) ).
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire