Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: XSL/ulink: suggestion

I'd like to suggest the following enhancement for the XSL/FO stylesheets:

<ulink> elements are transformed to <fo:simple-link> elements.
The property "indicate-destination" tells the processing applications
(if set to "yes"), that the link target should be indicated in some way
(see XSL spec. 6.9.2 "fo:simple-link" and 7.26 "indicate-destination").

What about adding a variable in fo/param.xsl and changing in fo/xref.xsl
the template <xsl:template match="ulink"> so the user can control this
behaviour?

E.g. like (I'm sure there are better ways to do it):

- fo/param.xsl
  <!-- possible values: "yes | no"  -->
  <xsl:variable name="ulink.indicate" select="yes">

- fo/xref.xsl
  <xsl:template match="ulink">
    <fo:simple-link indicate-destination="$ulink.indicate"
                    external-destination={@url}">

Regards
Michael
--