Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: print output

/ Phillip Shelton <shelton@usq.edu.au> was heard to say:
| Futher to my question on the print output of XML processing, does DOCKBOOK
| have the tags for leaving things out for different audiences? ie do you have
| one doc with the User Guide, Tech Guide, and context sensitive help? Or do
| these have to be three seperate, different docs?

There are a whole set of effectivity attributes that you can use for
this purpose.

Alternately, you can use marked sections as Michael Wiedmann described.
The problem with marked sections is that they are an SGML feature, not an
XML feature. But that's only a problem if you want to use XML.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | As the old hermit of Prague, that