Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Auto-TOC & Sect1 ! Help !

Hi all,

Is there an easy way to force an intermediary table of contents at the sect1
element level.
I searched the DSSSL stylesheets and could not find anything except an
'appears-in-auto-toc' that doesn't seem to be used anywhere...
Norm says I will have to tweak the construct node for sect1 ? Does anybody
have any clue on how to do this ?

Help !

Thanks & regards,

Stéphane Bline.