Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Affiliation

PS> I have a small problem.  I want the following mark-up.
PS> <affiliation> <orgdiv>Department of Mathematics and
PS> <orgname>University of Southern Queensland</orgname>
PS> </affiliation>

PS> But affiliation will only allow <orgname>...</orgname> to come
PS> before <ordiv>...</orgdiv>

PS> What should I use instead.?

Assuming that it's only important that the orgdiv's be listed first in
the printed or HTML *output*, it's a stylesheet/processing issue, not
a semantic issue in terms of markup.  It's trivial to write a DSSSL
construction rule or XSL template to simply reverse the ordering.
That's what so great about XML/SGML!  Of course, it means learning how
to tweak the stylesheets, but presumably you'll want be doing that
anyway (otherwise you'd be using M$Word ;-)).

Alex
--
Alex Lancaster * alexl@bigfoot.com * www.santafe.edu/~alex * +1 510 642-1233