Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: website dtd ver 1.7

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, Norman Walsh wrote:
> / madhu <bmadi_1@yahoo.com> was heard to say:
> | Hi,
> | when trying use Norm's website DTD i get this error:
>
> Oh, bother. There's some reference to the Python DTD for bookmarks

thank you colin paul adams mail cleared up this confusion for me.
though a little more detail on the entity resolver bit will help.

with this scenario :
part-> chapter-> section -> para-> footnote
the footnote appears on the first page of that chapter but not on the same page
though the footnote referance is in the correct place you know that (1)
clickable link ;-(

is this a bug?
oh by the by xt says no template for highlights
not implemented yet
i have substituted with abstract ;-( >
ver 1.18 xsl 4.1.2 xml DTD

regards