Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Problem with tables,jadetex and Modular DSSSL Stylesheets >= 1.54

Ian, your problem appears similar to the one I posted on 10/2/2000
with the subject "DOCBOOK-APPS: footnotes in tables fail for -ttex
only", appended below for ease of reference.  There I describe how
adding a footnote to a cell caused a similar failure using an
example from DocBook: The Definitive Guide.

In my case, though, "Changing the \DisplayGroup%... \endDisplayGroup{}
to \Par% ... \endPar{}" doesn't help.

Have you gotten any suggestions?  I haven't heard anything back
regarding my situation.

Suggestions, anyone?  Thanks for any advice.

Cheers,

Kenneth J. Hughes