Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: XSL doc available

Anyone using Norm Walsh's XSL stylesheets might be interested
in some documentation I wrote on the subject.

I've been working with Norm over the past several
months to add a chapter to "DocBook - the Definitive Guide".
The new chapter parallels the one on using DSSSL with
DocBook, but covers the XSL stylesheets instead.
The main sections are:

- Using XSL tools to publish DocBook documents
- A brief introduction to XSL
- XSL processing model
- Customizing DocBook XSL stylesheets

I'm making the chapter available now from my
personal website:

  http://www.sagehill.net/xml/docbookxsl.html

Please send any feedback to me at bobs@sagehill.net

bobs
The Santa Cruz Operation, Inc.              fax:   (831) 429-1887
                                            email: bobs@sco.com