Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Another website.dtd experience!

Earlier on Fri, 27 Oct 2000, I wrote:

> Using xalan (java 1.2), here is what I get with sample "website.xml"
> included in the website dtd distribution:

[snip]

> XSL Error: Could not parse
> file:/home/ruptured-duck/docbook-website-dtd/example/website.xml

I soon discovered that website.xml does in fact format quite well with
xt, *contrary* to an earlier post of mine in this venue. As far as xalan
is concerned, it fails with same error regardless of which xsl
stylesheet I use, including chunking-website.xsl.

--
Bob Bernstein                |   This space reserved    |
at                           | for cutesy irrelevancies |