Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Problems with DocBook 4.1.2 XML entities beingparsed bi OpenJade 1.3

    NW> This isn't supposed to happen if you use xml.dcl. Do you happen to have
    NW> a file called 'catalog' in the docbook/ent directory that specifies
    NW> an alternate SGMLDECL? (Do you have any catalog that specifies an alternate
    NW> SGMLDECL?)

It seems to be fixed by alternating my catalog entries.

The problem, anyway, is solved now (well, it has been solved a few
days after I've posted the message, sorry for not telling how I did it
before).

See you,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.