Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Announce: DocBook XSL Stylesheets V1.25 (experimental)

Hello world,

I've just released experimental version 1.25 of my DocBook XSL
Stylesheets.  The distribution now includes Saxon extension functions
and an extension element to handle transclusion, callouts, and
numbered program listings. For other features, see the changelog:

  http://nwalsh.com/docbook/xsl/

I think this release also includes proper support for chunking using
Saxon, XT, or Xalan in both the main stylesheet and in the HTML Help
stylesheets. If you have any problems, let me know...

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Taste ripens at the expense of