Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: NewBie: keep chapter on one page

/ Claus Rasmussen <claus@arsdigita.com> was heard to say:
| But I'm using the standard DSSSL for the DocBook XML v4 DTD and I want to
| keep my chapters on one page and still have the linked toc in the top of my
| chapters. Another way of putting it: how do I prevent that different
| <sect1>'s causes a chapter to be split up into pieces?

In a customization layer, see the docs, use this definition:

(define (chunk-element-list)
  (list (normalize "preface")
	(normalize "chapter")
	(normalize "appendix")
	(normalize "article")
	(normalize "glossary")
	(normalize "bibliography")
	(normalize "index")
	(normalize "colophon")
	(normalize "setindex")
	(normalize "reference")
	(normalize "refentry")
	(normalize "part")
	(normalize "book") ;; just in case nothing else matches...
	(normalize "set")  ;; sets are definitely chunks...
	))

| PS: Is there no search in the archives for this list?

No, but they tell me they're working on it.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The stone fell on the pitcher? Woe